if i know .....




......about this earlier I wouldn't be so hard on myself being so perfectionist and make myself and my life so miserable in believing what i believed, "thinking about just me is selfish" that i used to say to myself, others approval is most important than my feelings, even though i am dying inside i have a tendency that i have to keep others safe, what an illusion i used to have! or what if i talk honestly and others think i am an arrogant or i used to be afraid that, what if they reject me!!
 the classic thing is friends and family tells the story of your life like they know you very well and you listen them like "when did i sell my life story to them and when did they decide to edit completely how ever and what ever they please"?
recently what i learned is, Any incident left you feeling bad, that incident is trying to teach you something and you have to ask yourself "what am i going to loose now" or "what am i trying to convince me right now to please or make others superior than me" and "what am i learning"?







book cover and badges are from Brene' brown's blog page
text written by ME

0 comments: