girls Hair do


My daughter got super busy now a days.
Morning at 6:40 is the bus and i pick her up at 7:30 at night from tennis matches, home work until 10:30 average, taking bath and read a little of her favorite up to date book and 0ff to bed, and starts all over again in the morning.


i am missing her terribly, one day i felt she is living with us but she is not visible and i don't want to confuse her with my emotions  but spend quality time with her. 
kids schedules change year after year and parents must change along with them and figure it out what is best for both sides to spend time together, obviously as an adult it's parents fault if they don't figure it out not the kids.
meanwhile i stumble upon Mindy who is a mom of 5 girls and she put her hair styling talent in YouTube and i just fell in love of those hair styles and ask my daughter if i can fix her hair in the morning that little time with her is more than enough for me to interact with her.
slowing down a little and enjoy simple pleasures in life.
My daughter is a very understanding girl and said, why not! 





I am ready with my kit, i am not wasting my time running for bobby pin or hair band or spray, that creates stress rather than quality time so i am well prepared for morning hair do.
i watch the video night before ready with new style just to impress my soon to be 14 year old daughter.




 Mindy's videos are very practical because she is a mom too! and these styles doesn't take more than 5 minutes, 
and bonding with your daughter is priceless! 


A mother's treasure is her daughter.  ~Catherine Pulsifer







text by me
hair style videos are from youtube

2 comments:

What a lovely way to spend time with her!

 

little pleasures but makes huge impact.