transfering to bigger pots


  finally got time to transfer the baby plants to bigger pots.
i killed gongoora completely. i got so excited past week when weather got warmer and planted them in the garden

big mistake and lost them after a week with snow fall.
Cleveland or what?
never fail to fool me!
my friend called me the other day a fellow gardener, i told her the tragedy and she said 
why did you plant them out? never forget 

"mother's day is a good rule of thumb to plant seedlings out"

great, after killing the gongoora, ridge gourd i learned a valuable lesson.
good part is i still plant them as seeds directly in the ground but my greed to get month worth of extra crop is not going to work. that's all, no big deal.
actually i am looking for tissue to wipe my warm tears.
IT IS A BIG DEAL!!!
i think i preached about this before and suggested get ready for that, it's not easy at all, i am telling yah! not at all.
 but
i planted spring seeds directly in the ground.
spinach, thotakoora, carrot, cauliflower, beetroot, brussels
they are doing great.
Garlic, onion is doing fantastic.
at least there is something to smile :)



{text and pictures by me}

0 comments: