Art on the wall


my son's art on the wall.
this art drew by him a year ago.
a friend of mine came to our house and saw these, curiously inquiring me did your son in trouble after this?
No, i kinda like the antenna on the apple though;)
above the apple is a cute mystery alien.
i yakked and yapped about his talents and how we supposed to encourage and not destroy their imagination, what not!

recently he drew again with permanent marker in play room,
he is working on the second one while my daughter caught him red-handed.
this time i got mad and told him that's not funny and i don't want him draw on the wall again.
he said i don't love him anymore, that's why i am mad,
yeh! right, he thinks i fall for his pitiful face and 
long eye lashes. No way!!
 "fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice shame on me"
                       -Ricky gervais in Night at the museum. 
i love that line when Ricky says in the movie.

0 comments: