Television serials

Now a day's television is not at all entertainment for me, I don't get those reality shows and never liked soap opera, I am a freaky net browser and laptop is on my lap all the time!
But that's not the story as a kid i used to love and inspired by a lot of TV watching........I mentioned some before and here are some more recollections


udaan 

 after watching Fauji I decided to be a Navy officer....I want to wear pants, talk like those officers, even daydreamed that i am living in army base, i am damn serious about that, so i wrote a letter to sainik school in korukonda when i am in 6th or 7th grade. somebody wrote me back saying that's only for boys and wishing me good luck for my quest, gradually i am forgetting that and Udaan started and so does my crazy dreams and later in college i joined in  NCC 
(CATC girls wing 92)
i felt much better after that;) and satisfied with NCC uniform!

Chandraprakash Dwivedi dialogue delivery, he is so fast for my ear! But Brilliant guy and work!

Entire India used to settle in front of TV for that hour


Malgudi days ..... the best ever!!!!

Tipu sultan title song still echo's in my ear

Chitrahaar
chitrahaar (movie songs) every Wednesday and Friday at 8 0'clock with dinner.....we grind each grain so carefully, so half an hour we could watch the songs...if mom cook bitter melon that day, oh boy! No comments there! hero, heroine are dancing crazily to entertain you and you are sitting with this dish, thinking to eat or not to eat, painful expressions:)


 

Ramayana fever in 87, who forget that? 100million people watched this saga and it's a world record.

0 comments: