Documentary

pop culture bought revolution in modern society. everything shaken and spoiled by that. society got so confused, trying to fit in and looking for solutions. pop culture gives quick pleasures and tradition gives long lasting memories, there are no quick ways on anything in life. quick pleasures are dangerous, and for long lasting memories you need old fashion attitude that needs a lot of analyzing and patience.
of course It’s boring.
When you mix both and understood when and how to use accordingly that’s a successful modern life.

There is nothing wrong with all these changes by pop culture, but how you apply those ideas in your life is the key.

Everyone on this planet, whatever they are doing for living, they are doing for basic necessities and no one deny on that. That is food, clothing, and roof over the head.
Food is crucial part. You have to eat to survive even though you don’t have proper clothes or house.
Pop culture changed the whole idea of how we suppose to eat, what we suppose to eat,
how we grow that food, how we suppose to feed our kids, and literally how to brain wash kids with their products. So kid’s brain get used to the taste and convenience of
those products and when they grow that’s what they consume and think that’s how they
suppose to eat or live. How criminal is that!!

I am a suburban mom in America migrated from India. I grew up eating seasonal fruits and veggies from my
own back yard. I have preferences about what I eat. Quality is must. I don’t touch junk unless I am damn hungry. You are in the middle of road trip, no way to find food
anywhere but fast food chains, I do feed my kids that junk no complains or disgusted by it, on top of it junk tastes so damn good when you are really hungry, I praise the
convenience they provide when me and my family are hungry and love their fast service
and customer service. But I appreciate when they just stay on the road side not in my
grocery stores, schools, my house or worst in my kid’s brain. I am aware of the difference.

My daughter is growing in American suburbs. Going to school and eating school lunches.
For her that lunch is just normal thing, and yummy! from my perspective school lunches are disgusting. Those are highly processed; Harmon injected meaty, greasy, slimy junk food. 
Every morning we argue over it.
I say…… I’ll pack it
She says ……there is nothing wrong eating that food. Everybody is eating.
I say ….. I am not busy like their moms; I have plenty of time to pack for you, and i try really hard to convince.
She says….. You think you always right but I don’t think you always right!
I say…… there is nothing wrong knowing what is right from wrong, that’s what kids suppose to do when they are kids.

She had enough already and decide to buy anyway!
It goes on and on until somebody gets broke in tears and leave the place.
This is hard, very hard living in pop culture and make sense on things which don't make sense at all, and really out of hands by the time they realize what’s
going on!

No one can blame anybody, but being aware what's going on around you, educate yourself on it, is the most important thing as an adult and a parent and not involving and trying to follow the crowd or not intoxicating of yourself and family is the only solution and definitely in your own hands, and old fashion stubborn attitude, and patience is the only TOOL 
working your butt off to achieve that, 
because there are no quick fixes here.


if you guys have time and resources try to watch "Food Inc" film, the above youtube clip is just trailer, i did watch with my daughter and now, she agree what i am trying to say to her about processed junk food, and the decreasing healthy choices in super markets, in a quite understanding manner.

{post written by me}

0 comments: