My backyard visitors

breakfast, lunch time is nature watch time for our family.
from breakfast nook window you could see veggie garden, lake, and surrounding area.
in summer we see all sorts of birds come and go as they please, when ever i get a chance i take a picture, most of the time i want to take a picture but the batteries are out. Me and kids try to identify the bird and know about them little bit.
American Goldfinch
beautiful color and tiny bird sitting on my Cosmos branch with juicy worm, when my daughter yelled for me to see this beauty i am so glad my camera is ready with batteries.

Great blue heron visits often for fish


European Starling



Turkey vulture, first i was shocked to see such a big bird in my backyard, they stayed there quit a while, roaming and checking, excited to see them!



Ruby-throated hummingbird.
it's a challenge to take a good picture, they are fast and very tiny.



Canada goose, except winter they are in the lake or backyard eating grass and chit chatting in groups.
common grackle or common raven
i couldn't figured out which one

pekin duck 


{photos taken by me}

0 comments: