hard to be patience


 being patience For me, is one of the toughest things to do! it's a struggle to except the fact that things don't go the way I planned. i simply can't take it. Nature is being just what it suppose to be. raining, windy, cold, hot, sun and moon are doing their jobs, plants are waiting so patiently to go outside......wait! plants are not waiting they are growing perfectly fine in the pots where i plant them, they actually don't know weather they are outside or inside so they are fine. 


problem is ME, and my mind. 
i am keep bugging myself why Cleveland weather is contently changing and didn't let me plant my plants outside:(
about week ago temperature is 75 degrees and i quickly clean the beds and ready to plant and today 41 and sooo damn cold. 


 i learned very important lesson that no matter what, i am not supposed to think about planting Indian veggies outside in the beds until May last week!

 i don't think it works but i have to train my mind for that.
people who know me would say yeh! right! 

 

0 comments: