pay attention what you are wishing for!

You couldn't pay me millions of dollars to live in south (or any hot place in that case) I hate the humidity so much all my life, my body can't take the heat, i lived about 20 years  in a serene Island surrounded with
palm trees,
tropical weather, canals, 

rice fields, 
festivity, people generosity, ancient temples, boat rides, coconut water, 

mango trees in your own backyard 
but i allured my beloved island only winter months and monsoon days. BUT, when summer comes i transform in to somebody else, not able to stand the heat and sweat, my dad used to turn the floor fans towards me and secretly wished for tranquility in the house, if there is a power cut, you could imagine the nightmare i used to create, Every summer, every muggy day, i sit in the porch daydreaming for foggy, snowy surroundings. Always wanted to escape summer to beautiful hill stations of India or way up north as close as Himalayas!
 Did i wished too hard on the porch or people around me wished too hard to send me off :) in anyway that is, it worked!!
and i landed in (drum roll please)

1 comments:

You took me back to the childhood memories in Dindi, to the porch where we used to sit and crib about power cuts. May be I was not as desparate to run away, so I landed in B'lore, which is in comparision to Dindi, a better place for summers.

The topic I discussed with Bava(when I met him for the first time) was to take you to a cool place or atleast make sure that there are no power cuts.

You did it Bava! Congratulationsssss on the success ;).