soaps.......soaps.....soaps

People around me always compliment me that i smell really good, that credit totally goes to the soaps and body washes i use. one day my son returned from pre-school and came to hug me he is kinda grumpy from nap on the way home and my smell hit him so hard and he become alert and said "Amma! you smell yummy"!! that's the power of the soaps i use;) i collect them! (i know i know they are just soaps) i love to give them as a gift, and receive as a gift.


                                    I got this cutie from my hubby two days back from his sin city trip

i bought the deep memories of fragrances of flowers and fondness of such smells along with me from India.  most of the places in India, woman plant  jasmine shrub in their backyard. summer jasmines are most memorable fragrances of mine. i never wear them like most Indian women wear in their head, but i still remember the summer evening breeze brings the fragrance of these delicate white blooms. Jasmine in Cleveland weather! no way! so i substitute it with body wash:)  
Lavender, jasmine, cherry blossom are the ultimate favorites of mine.
I keep an eye on THISE particular shop that i shop very often to steal their deals.


 I love good design, contemporary package with old fashion fragrances, so all in all i liked bath&body works and TJMaxx shops for best of the best body washes  with out  breaking my bank. tjmaxx offers cool luxury stuff around the world  to spoil your self. but offer is limited and you may not get same thing again so buy and keep when you find the one you like. 
 
                                                     soap petals for bathtub luxury or what!!


                                                                       Oh! my my 



                                      soap monkeys for bath room decor, also great gift item


Image source: petals, heart, monkeys, body wash

0 comments: